Engine Kit @15˚- 2.0 TDI CR
$14,700.00 Free Shipping ** Free Domestic Shipping
Save $500 of the website price by purchasing by bank wire. Please inquire by email. G.firstname.lastname@example.org
The VW Vanagon is an extremely capable and well-loved platform that unfortunately hasn’t yet been synonymous with speed, power, efficiency or reliability—all important factors in good, working overland vehicles. That’s where Boxeer comes in. We have spent the last decade researching and developing the latest in engine technology to update and upgrade these vehicles, giving the user a more enjoyable and stress-free driving experience that starts with keeping the vehicle on the trails instead of in a shop.
The 2.0 liter motor is an engineering masterpiece capable of putting out incredible power while remaining efficient, nearly doubling the stock waterboxer fuel economy. It’s low end torque makes rock crawling a breeze. This engine is used in VW vehicles around the world, parts are widely available and affordable.
The 2.0 VW Vanagon Kit is complete and include components for Vanagon installation using in house designed engine cradle , coolant and exhaust systems. this is the most streamlined Vanagon conversion kit on the market.
- All Intercooler Silicone with T-Bolt Clamps
- Intercooler and Pump ( heat exchanger not included this is specific of the installation 26x7x3.5 recommended)
- Fuel Pump
- Harness to the front of vehicle (OBD2/ pedal)
- Custom labeled harness
- Coolant Bottle
- Full Stainless steel custom Mounts
- Stainless steel Exhaust
- All engine Coolant Hoses
- Air Filter
- Flywheel and Clutch
- Adaptor Plate / Flywheel / stage 2 clutch
- Hydraulic Mounts
- Accelerator pedal (fly by wire)
- R23107-02 Fuel filter with water separator 2 micron Parker
Installation Overview (install manual available down the page) :
Installation by experienced mechanic is recommended.
- Choose Power Steering and/or AC options and place order
- Drop existing engine and transmission
- Pallet arrives
- Shorten input shaft by 9mm
- Mate Engine Kit to transmission
- Lift into vehicle (or lower vehicle, if using lift)
- Bolt drivetrain to chassis
- Connect provided plumbing
- Connect labeled wires.
- A/C needs to be charged immediately after install ( this is not a clutch type)
- EGT sensor is recommended to keep tracking of temperature should not be exceeded 1400F
Click here for the latest instruction manual:
CLICK THIS : Instruction manual V3.0
Not for sale or use in emission controlled vehicles