Engine Kit 1.4L Turbo Gasoline (Tsi)
$13,700.00 Free Shipping ** Free Domestic Shipping
Save $500 of the website price by purchasing by bank wire. Please inquire by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The VW Vanagon is an extremely capable and well-loved platform that unfortunately hasn’t yet been synonymous with speed, power, efficiency or reliability—all important factors in good, working overland vehicles. That’s where Boxeer comes in. We have spent the last decade researching and developing the latest in engine technology to update and upgrade these vehicles, giving the user a more enjoyable and stress-free driving experience that starts with keeping the vehicle on the trails instead of in a shop.
The new generation EA211 1.4L Turbo gasoline motor kit is an engineering masterpiece capable of putting out incredible power while remaining efficient, doubling the horsepower of the stock waterboxer and nearly the fuel economy. Plus : take advantage of the low price of gas! Incredible low end torque for a gasoline engine. This very light engine is used in VW vehicles around the world, parts are widely available and affordable.
The 1.4 Tsi VW Vanagon Kit is complete and include components for Vanagon installation using in house designed engine cradle, coolant and exhaust systems. This is the most streamlined Vanagon conversion kit on the market.
Fit under the lid ! Yes buddy :)
- All Intercooler Silicone with T-Bolt Clamps
- Intercooler and Pump (heat exchanger not included this is specific of the installation 26x7x3.5 recommended)
- Harness to the front of vehicle (OBD2/ pedal)
- Engine (brand new)
- Custom labeled harness
- Coolant Bottle
- Full Stainless steel custom Mounts
- Stainless steel Exhaust (ultra-quiet system)
- All engine Coolant Hoses
- Air Filter
- Flywheel and Clutch :
2WD : VW bellhousing / VW Flywheel / VW stage 1 clutch
Syncro 4WD : Adaptor Plate / Flywheel / stage 1 clutch
- Hydraulic Mounts
- Accelerator pedal (fly by wire)
Installation by experienced mechanic is recommended.
- Choose Power Steering and/or AC options and place order
- Drop existing engine and transmission
- Pallet arrives
- Syncro only : Shorten input shaft by 9mm
- Mate Engine Kit to transmission
- Lift into vehicle (or lower vehicle, if using lift)
- Bolt drivetrain to chassis
- Connect provided plumbing
- Connect labeled wires.
- A/C needs to be charged immediately after install (this is not a clutch type)
Not for sale or use in emission controlled vehicles